Experts in Canadian Immigration and Compliance.

Applying for a study permit? looking for a DLI to start your Canadian education journey?

Verge Immigration’s comprehensive Study Permit Services is your answer. Whether you’re planning to embark on your academic journey in Canada or looking to extend your stay to further your education, we’ve got you covered. Canada has consistently ranked as one of the top destinations for international students seeking high-quality education and a multicultural experience. Now its your turn to experience Canadian education journey.

How do I apply for a study permit? What will I need?

The first step is to obtain an acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). You can contact the university or a registered agent for a DLI. Next, gather all the necessary documents, which varies according to your individual situation and your nationality. Complete the study permit application with IRCC, pay the fees and submit the application.
Want to know more

Reach to us for your first consultation and get a head start

What is a study permit? Do I need one to study in Canada?

If you are a foreign national who wants to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada, you need an official document called a study permit, which is issued by the Canadian government. This permit is mandatory for most international students, except for a few exemptions. It is crucial to understand the eligibility criteria and the application process to ensure a hassle-free transition to studying in Canada.
Can I extend my study permit in Canada?
Yes, you can extend your study permit in Canada if you want to continue your studies or complete a different program. It’s essential to apply for an extension before your current study permit expires to maintain your legal status in Canada.
You should apply for a study permit extension at least 30 days before your current permit expires. Applying early is advisable to avoid any gaps in your status in Canada.
Yes, many international students in Canada can apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) after completing their studies. The PGWP allows you to work in Canada for up to three years, depending on the length of your program of study.However this varies with the courses that you are taking.
Verge Immigration offers expert guidance, personalized services, and up-to-date knowledge to help you navigate the study permit process in Canada. Our team of experienced consultants can assist with initial study permit applications, extensions, and any related inquiries, ensuring a smooth and successful educational journey in Canada.

Your Professional Advancement: Our Commitment

We are committed to your professional advancement in Canada. We understand that pursuing excellence and gaining global exposure are important to you.Our work permit solutions are designed to help you transition seamlessly and find the right opportunities for your career growth.

Get Started With a Consultation